Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Another Wednesday...

This is another attempt to see if blogging by e-mail is any easier or less time-consuming for me.

Today was another Wednesday as normal…

Got up a little bit later than on most weekdays (07:30 instead of 07:00) as Alex does not have school. Tried to get through as much work as I could before 11:45 when Alex and I headed off for lunch and her weekly English class.

Lunch was different today as I let Alex choose and went along with that lessest of all evil options: McDonald which I am sure my body will be regretting shortly.

After lunch, which was quick, Alex and I walked around a bit and she had her English class while I did household shopping at Monoprix and then picked her up.

We got back home where she headed off to her girlfriend’s (Julie) house to play. Jessica arrived with Anna, Mercedes and Laure in tow to supposedly study for their Brevet Blanc which starts tomorrow.

Now I’m trying to get through as much work as possible again before Desney and I head off to our regular Wednesday night dance class this evening…

Temple du Swing

No comments: