Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!


I turned 45 years old today. According to friends that means I am no longer in my early forties and am now to be considered in my "late forties" and by many way past middle-aged.

Personally I'm just so glad to have made it this far and be able to enjoy every minute of it.

Although it was a regular work day we still managed to have a huge party with live music, a DJ, dancing and drinks galore. This time I was able to catch it on video:

Video of my birthday party

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Jerry said...

First of all Happy Birthday. I am glad you had such a good time, you certainly deserve it. So from one old fart to another, I love you and wish you many many more. Now about that video, it opens to some music video and quite frankly I didn' find it half bad, although it had nothing to do with your birthday party.
Love and kisses
Uncle Jerry

Derek Erb said...

I have been waiting for someone to comment on the video.

It was hard to put together, so many people involved, so many scenes of such a long party...

For more info:

Video Content Explanation

;-)

Anonymous said...

Hey Derek!

Happy belated birthday! Yes, I remember that your's was the day after Wacka's. Only 45, huh? Well, felicitations.

Bob & I sailed from France before we turned 40. Doesn't seem like all that long ago, but it must be with your daughter going to university. Amazing.

We are sailing to France tomorrow! Well, it is the French island of St. Martin but it IS FRANCE!!!

Check out our personal blog, if you wish:
All About Boats

Looking for Black Moon photos... Do you have any?

I tried to email you but they bounced back. There's a link at the bottom of our blog to send us an email. Hope to hear from you!

All the VERY best to you and your family!

Sheila

Anonymous said...

You rick rolled me so bad and so unexpectedly i jumped!