Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Dr. Horrible



I've been waiting for this for a while now. I first found Felicia Day by accident when I found The Guild webisodes by accident. Following her on Twitter I found out about...

Dr. Horrible which I have been reading about for weeks. Now it's finally gone live. Act I is available now, Act II on the 17th and the final act on the 19th... and then... it'll be gone!

So watch now as this, and The Guild, are good strong signs of one of the future major directions in how we obtain entertainment in the future.

1 comment:

Codex said...

Thank you so much for linking my shows! I really appreciate it, especially for The Guild because we don't get as much press coverage to introduce the show to new peopl.

And I wasn't aware there was a tonsil cancer, so thank you for raising my awareness on the issue.
XOXO
Felicia