Monday, February 06, 2006

Super Bowl Monday

Today is a write off as it is each year…

I didn’t scream either at the strippers or at the match all night. I (obviously) didn’t smoke. Jean-Philippe, the only smoker at the table, was even kind enough to leave the table each time he had a cigarette. I drank a bit less than usual. So I assume it’s normal that I felt better waking up this year than any year before. My voice was much better this morning than any other. But the difference is that normally on Super Bowl Tuesday my voice is back 100% while I know my voice will be exactly the same tomorrow as it is today.

I got up at about 11:30 and very slowly started getting ready. I double-checked my e-mails and put out a few fires and finally had brunch at 14:00 in front of the television watching Ballykissangel on BBC Prime with Alexandra. They’re running the much later seasons now which I had never seen before. I wasn’t missing much as the show has gone radically downhill in my opinion…

I spent the rest of the day trying to get through e-mails and paced around the house…

No comments: