Saturday, March 18, 2006

Late night...

I spent most of the day programming... I know I should have been doing other things... enjoying the sunny cold weather... but

I'm really enjoying the projet I'm working on and progressively moving forward... It feels better than playing outside with this body that still doesn't seem to do what I want it to when I want it to.

In the evening I kicked back and watched De-Lovely which I had rented from DVD Fly (the French version of Net Flix). The movie was ever so slightly above average but enjoyable. Kevin Kline was better than the movie. The idea was to kill time until I had to go back out.

I knew I was going back out after midnight as I was going to pick up Jessica from a party she was going to in the 10th. I left home a bit after midnight and his road works and traffic through the 19th but got there for abou 00:45. Of course I sat around in the car a bit as it obviously took a while for her to actually leave the party. Then I found out that I had been drafted in to late night taxi service and I took home two of her friends. The three of them gossiped and giggled throughout the entire drive which should have kept my mind off the traffic. Got in at about 01:30 and was in bed 15 minutes later...

No comments: