Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Back to work

I was up early having not slept that well. I did all of the things I have to do in the morning and was hooked up and doing e-mails and such before 08:00. Breakfasted and off to the office for 09:00.

I spent literally the entire morning just saying hello to everyone. Going through the building and seeing everyone one by one. They were all really very pleased to see me and they made me feel both welcome and wonderful. They all went right to my vain streak and told me I looked great. What more could I ask for?

I finally sat down and started to get to work and actually didn't get out of the office until about 18:00. I got back to the hotel room and found I had two options: work as usual or watch television. I decided to force myself and try and watch television. Unfortunately there just really wasn't anything worth watching on. This was also a bit affected by the fact that I had programming ideas in my head that I just had to get in to the machine... I spent the next two hours programming...

No comments: