Friday, January 20, 2006

Friday

The most exciting element of the day was the partial delivery of my new computer. My new desktop computer (Dell Dimension 9150) arrived. This is part of my order as I have a new laptop which should be coming at the beginning of next week. These are both purchased on credit so this gives me another good reason to live at least another 3 years so my family doesn’t have to pay these things off.

In the evening we picked up some Japanese food from our local restaurant and we watched Girl With A Pearl Earring. This was one of the DVDs Arlene had bought for us during her last visit. It was probably one of the most beautiful films (visually) I’ve seen in quite some time. I quite enjoyed it as did Jessica. She described the tone quite well. She said it’s “peaceful”.

No comments: