Friday, January 13, 2006

Now we are three

Poor Desney had to get up at 5:00 this morning to get Alex ready. Alexandra’s class is going away for 2 weeks of “classe de neige” (class in the snow) down in the French alps. She had to be ready and at school for 6:00 this morning. I highly doubt she got any sleep last night as she’s been pretty excited about this for weeks now. I got up at 5:30, gave her a hug, and went back to sleep until about 9:00.

In the evening Jess went out and picked up pizza and we watched The Recruit which I had rented. I thought it was quite good and relatively unpredictable as a thriller. Not enough action in it for the remaining members of the family. However apparently Colin Farrell is sexy enough to keep the younger's interest throughout... After seeing 2 Pacino films in 2 weeks however I’ve had enough Pacino for the year.

No comments: