Sunday, January 08, 2006

Sunday @ Home

After a pretty bad night on Friday I was back on the couch last night. It turned out to be one of the worst nights I’ve had. I was up and coughing until 4:30 in the morning. I finally got to sleep, sitting upright, until about 7:30 and then I was half-asleep until about 9:00. My throat is killing me after all the coughing…

After a long and slow Sunday morning breakfast we spent most of the day sitting around. Arlene, Jessica and I played The Da Vinci Quest game for a while as Alexandra was reading and studying. Then all four of us played pool in the cellar for some time while Desney was cooking up wonderful things in the kitchen. We had a great time...

Sunday dinner was wonderful and delicious as usual: roast duck, carrots with parsley, courgette with garlic; bread and cheese afterwards… and I was able to eat all of it. It all tasted great and I was just happy to be able to eat with everyone.

No comments: