Monday, October 03, 2005

A better Monday

I normally hate Mondays. But this was actually not that bad a day. I actually appreciated the fact that the rest of the family was off at work and school and I had time to myself. I slept most of the morning but was feeling fine afterwards.

Mush for breakfast and some more mush for lunch and then some work. I was very, very pleased that I was able to do some programming. I actually did about two and a half hours of programming for a client developing a full user management system for their Extranet and it worked. I was most pleased that I was able to keep up my concentration that long and the simple fact that... I still got it... I can still program... that and the other simple fact that I know I just earned at least a bit of money rather than the entire day being a loss.

By the time I was finished Desney and the girls were home and preparing for the evening. When I finished I went upstairs and passed out on the couch until dinner.

Nothing on tele in the evening, as usual, and so a boring/relaxing evening of doing Sudokus on the couch...

One major improvement was that I had reduced my pain killers from 3 to 2 (morning and evening) for the day without any great difficulties.

No comments: