Sunday, October 23, 2005

Day 7

Finally the days are getting better.

Awoke with only slight nausea... certainly bearable. I had a Primperan and was able to eat a full breakfast (toast, yogurt and even a bowl of fruit salad Desney had prepared). It was a good feeling.

Still feeling very tired so I slept most of the morning and a good part of the afternoon. Desney spent almost the entire day out in the gardens as it was a nice day out. I didn't even take a shower until the end of the day... around 5 o'clock. Real showers since Friday morning and I appreciate every single one of 'em!

Desney made a nice dinner and I was able to eat everything (chicken legs, broccoli (my favourite), rice with a tomato and garlic sauce). It was a great feeling to have a full stomach again.

The nausea is now down to an acceptable level nothing more than just uncomfortable. I believe I can live with this. It's (again) a good feeling to know there's a light at the end of the chemotherapy tunnel. It will be a bit easier next time (I hope) with the foreknowledge that at the end of the week I should be feeling like I feel today.

No comments: