Thursday, April 06, 2006

A long day

Got up early (everything's relative), got myself ready and out of the house by 09:00 to head off to an installation at a client's in Paris.

A full hour of sitting in traffic later... then desperately seeking a parking spot... I finally arrived at 10:00.

I spent the rest of the day miraculously recuperating data from an existing computer while installing and configuring an amazing new computer (Dell XPS with a 24" 16/9 screen and all the speed, power and performance a geek like myself could dream of).

Let my client's at about 18:15 and tackled another hour of traffic to get home. Dinner was running a bit late as Desney too had a long day. We still had a wonderful meal, as usual, and I think I headed off to bed not too long after a late cuppa.

No comments: