Sunday, September 11, 2005

Another anniversary

I just published my previous message and the date popped up.

Just 4 years ago, on September 11th, 2001, I lived through what I called, for the longest time, the worst 36 hours of my life. My mother's time was a hell of a lot worse than mine. But it was hell none the less. Thank God (or whoever) for the Internet as that was the only communication which worked throughout.

I also thank the computer gods today for the Internet as it has made my lifestyle possible. This type of instant global communication with friends, family and contacts is just simply priceless.

As I am almost certain I am going to be losing my voice for a while some time soon this instantaneous written communication is going to make my life so much easier during a very difficult time.

September 11th 2001... I haven't forgotten.

No comments: