Friday, September 30, 2005

A slightly different Friday night

I spent most of the day either asleep or doing accounting...

I eagerly awaited our classic Friday evening of sitting together and watching a movie with takeout of some sort. Desney picked up Chinese and put all of mine through the mixer. Spicy shrimp and rice through the mixer - Duck, veg and rice through the mixer. I was able to eat everything but it just didn't feel the same.

We sat around watching yet another classic from the 80s (Ferris Bueller's Day Off) which Jessica couldn't sit through as usual. She just can't figure out what anyone would have liked in these movies. I find it quite interesting to watch her reactions having always loved old movies myself. Alexandra actually quite liked this one.

Anything that makes me laugh is good for me!

1 comment:

Jerry said...

Hello Boychik,
I just returned from yet another road trip and am catching up on your progress. I am glad to hear you have graduated to semi solid food and your spirits seem to be good. Love Ferris bueller. Have you seen Waiting For Guffman? Wonderful tongue in butt humor by the creators of Spinal Tap and Best in Show. I think you would enjoy it. I would like to call you, maybe tomorrow or Thurs. Let me know if your voice is up to it. In the mean time, hang in there, there is a plethora of healing love and thought being directed toward you and yours, and as our revered Granny Sara would say, "It couldn't hoit". We love you, hope to speak to you in the next couple of days.