Sunday, September 11, 2005

News spreads fast

Now that I have a better idea of what I'm dealing with and am actually able to say the words we have started telling friends and business contacts what is happening.

I have had to start re-organising my life and putting everything in to priority order. It's amazing how much of my life that I worry so much about just really isn't that important in the scheme of things.

I have started receiving replies from people who've heard the news. Absolutely every one of them has been positive, supportive and full of hope. I've seen so many stories like this on the news with sad victims receiving messages and such. I have to admit I've never quite seen the interest. Why bother? It ain't the messages which are going to solve the health problem. Now that it's me I feel really quite strange. The positive messages and just the thought that there are a group of people out there, around the world, that are thinking positive for me and are all hopeful is actually quite a strengthening feeling. It's very unexpected... But I have to admit it feels good.

No comments: