Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas Day

Another night on the couch. I got up real early, before 7, to get out of the living room before Alex gets up. But we still spent a wonderful Christmas morning of sitting 'round in pyjamas and dressing gowns and opening presents. The most fun is still watching the youngest, Alexandra, and her excitement.

The rest of the day is then spent cleaning up and playing with one's presents. I have to admit that this year I have been completely out of the Christmas spirit. I just haven't been able to think about the holidays this year. I therefore just couldn't come up with any ideas for presents for myself this year... except for the obvious... a new throat. I therefore didn't get anything to play with this year. I did get a ton of DVDs to watch. Now all I need is to be alloed to actually watch what I want to on the tele. It should take between now and the next century for me to get to watch all of these.

Snacks throughout the day and our classic endless game of Euro Monopoly. This year with six of us the dynamic was quite changed. Luckily I lost early and excused myself to nap while they continued on. From my understanding Alex won this year to her great pleasure.

No comments: