Saturday, December 03, 2005

Day 48 - Saturday - A Day Off

Last night was better than usual in that I only got up twice (04:30 & 06:30).

No treatment today meant that I took my time getting ready throughout the morning.

I wish the painkillers would work and do something about the pain itself. The burning sensation gets worse each day.

I basically did nothing all day.

Desney prepared Mussels and chips for dinner in one of her classic cream, herbs and wine sauces. It was delicious. I was actually able to taste the mussles and ate 3 plates worth. The chips were great too and I dunked them in the sauce and could eat all of them as well. It was a nice feeling to have a full tummy with something other than a liquid protein drink. The Gewurztraminer the rest of the family was drinking looked like it went down quite well with the meal.

I went to bed at about midnight after playing around with the WiFi stuff on my Palm TX for a couple of hours.

No comments: