Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Day 51 - Back to the clinic

The night was as usual (fits at 02:30, 04:30 and 06:30) and I got up after everyone had left in the morning.

My morning was spent as usual just getting through the routine (breakfast, medecine and toileteries).

I got a sandwich from the local bakery, which I was able to eat, and I watched Ballykissangel while having lunch.

Then it was back to the clinic for my treatment. They were reasonably on time and the treatment went well. Afterwards however they informed me that they had changed the times of my other appointments for the week. Tomorrow's appointment is now 17:30 which puts me in traffic... but I'm not exactly in a rush to go anywhere...

I got home from the clinic and the burning sensations started. My mouth was completely dry and the back of my throat literally felt like it had been blowtorched. I put myself to bed and to sleep until everyone got home.

Dinner was fish and veg. I ate the veg but the mushy fish went down too bland and like chalk. I therefore drank one of my Rénutryl so that I felt like I had a meal.

This evening I decided to sleep on the couch. This way Desney can get our bed and a good night sleep. Tomorrow's Wednesday so I can sleep in a bit and I will not be in anyone's way in the living room.

One last long coughing fit and off to bed...

No comments: