Friday, November 04, 2005

Day 19

Early day today as my treatment appointment was early. I was able to get through the morning fine and had an early lunch. I actually had another Greek sandwich with chips. But without harissa sauce this time. I was able to eat all of it and actually felt good with a bit of a greasy junk food rush. I drove to the clinic for my treatment and afterwards I got my schedule for the week after next’s treatments. I’ll be starting the following Tuesday which is really good news for me. That means that I’ll have four days, after the end of chemo, with no treatment. Next week I have chemo (and radiation) from Monday through Thursday and then nothing from Friday through Monday and then radiation only from Tuesday through Friday.

I slept most of the afternoon as usual. In the evening Desney had to work late as she has a looming publication deadline. The girls and I ordered pizza (Pizza Hut) and I sent Jessica out to rent an action movie. She came home with The Transporter which unintentionally laughably filled the bill. A lot of fun.

No comments: